Coronavirus Update: A Message to Our Current and Prospective Members
There is a lot going on in the world right now and we all remain vigilant and attentive. We recognize that during times of uncertainty, the need for sound legal help is heightened. We want to reassure our members that we stand ready to serve your legal needs. We are prepared and are open with full service for LegalShield Members. We are here if you have legal concerns regarding:
- Travel plans and restrictions, cancellations and reimbursements
- Healthcare access and availability
- Medical forms, healthcare directives and powers of attorney
- Insurance processes and claims
- Housing matters and related bills for essential services
- Childcare concerns and education and school needs or resources
Your LegalShield provider law firm stands open and ready for business to support you at this time. We are prepared and will provide services without interruption. Now is the time to take comfort and have peace of mind that you are not alone and we are here to help. We’ve invested in the technology that will allow us to continue to receive your calls and answer your questions.
LegalShield provider law firms are here to answer any questions that might arise regarding the COVID-19 crisis. As this situation continues to shift, we are focused on helping you steer through the volatility. Our teams will be steady, adaptable and resilient.
This is not intended to be legal advice. States laws can vary. Please contact your provider law firm for any legal advice or assistance.