Table of Contents
The Benefits of Using a Lawyer to Help You With Contracts
Whether you’re a solo consultant, a wedding DJ or you own a lawn care business with 25 employees, you should be using a professional services contract drafted by a lawyer.
- Using a professional contract elevates your brand
- Clear terms and conditions help create proper expectations with your clients
- A formal agreement helps deter bad behavior from customers
- Your agreement can help resolve disputes before going to court
36%-56% of small businesses are involved in litigation each year. As such, it’s critical that you have a lawyer make sure your service contract is legally sound.
Join LegalShield now to make sure your service agreement includes the right language.
Resolving Disputes Related to Your Service Contract
Using a service agreement that is written and reviewed by a small business lawyer helps to prevent many common customer problems. Should you find yourself in a dispute with a customer, you’ll rest easy knowing LegalShield is on your team.
- Contact your lawyer any time to get legal and settlement advice
- Have your lawyer write a letter to compel a customer to honor your agreement
- Have your lawyer make a call on your behalf to negotiate a resolution
Whether you use your LegalShield lawyer for advice to resolve a dispute on your own or ask them to get involved on your behalf, you’ll get better results than stressing and guessing.