Estate Planning Made Easy & Affordable
Estate planning can be confusing and costly. A legal plan from LegalShield provides access to experienced attorneys at an affordable price. Our personal legal plan lets you get consultation and assistance from a provider law firm, and even includes having that firm draft your Last Will & Testament, Living Will and Power of Attorney at no additional cost.
Our most popular family plan is just $24.95 per month, and covers you, your spouse & your children.
A Legal Plan is the Easy, Affordable Solution
Estate Planning can be confusing and complicated. Save time, save money, and protect yourself and your family by working with a provider law firm with a legal plan from LegalShield.
LegalShield Legal Plan
- Get a Will in 5 business days or less
- Get access to an entire provider law firm in your state
- Attorneys average of 22 years experience
- Legal Plans start at $24.95/Month
- Annual Will updates included at no extra charge
- Get Advice & Consultation on Unlimited Number of Personal Legal Matters, Contract Review for personal legal documents up to 15 pages, Letters & Calls on your Behalf and more in addition to Estate Planning Services.
Find an Attorney Yourself
- Wait for an appointment and assistance for your Will to be completed
- Take your chances on quality and experience
- Spend more for estate planning which could cost $1,500 - $2,000
- Pay extra for updates & changes
- Pay out of pocket for other legal services coverd by a LegalShield legal plan
Frequently Asked Questions
The average attorney in the US charges between $150 - $400 per hour. If you use your membership for even just a few hours a year you could easily save over $1000. If you have a bunch of small legal issues or one rather complicated issue, you can easily save multiple thousands of dollars over hiring an attorney directly. Not to mention the stress you’ll save by having an attorney on call instead of trying to handle legal issues yourself. Also, the attorneys in our network often help our members recover thousands of dollars of damages or avoid thousands of dollars in fees over what they would have experienced had they tried to resolve the legal issue themselves. Obviously every member and usage situation is different, but when used correctly, your membership can easily save significant amounts of money. Not to mention savings from our member perks.
You can use your plan as soon as your membership application is reviewed and your account is set up. The review process takes 12 - 24 hours (or less) from the moment you purchase your plan (on regular business days). Once accepted, you can be in contact with an attorney in 4 hours or less and begin to use the plan benefits and member perks outlined in the membership agreement right away.
Instead of paying an attorney by the hour, you pay a small monthly fee (starting at $24.95) and get a huge variety of legal services without a huge legal bill. Services like consultation with an attorney, document review, preparation of a Will and defense at civil trials are included as standard benefits. Just using the plan once can save you thousands of dollars.