LegalShield VS LegalZoom
Which Legal Plan is Better for You?
Both companies offer personal and business legal plans. Instead of hiring an attorney for $300 an hour, a legal plan allows you to access a variety of legal services for a small monthly fee. Not all legal plans offer the same benefits. Also, the experience of the attorneys and quality of service can vary dramatically. As you compare plans, pay attention to the benefits you get and which company has more experience.
Start a Business Plan Comparison
LegalShield and LegalZoom Are Like Apples and Oranges
1. Filling Out a Form vs. Working With An Attorney
To start your company, LegalZoom makes you fill out a form and no attorney will review the documents you create. With LegalShield, the entire business formation process is handled for you by an experienced business attorney in your state. You’ll start with a phone consultation to determine the right type of entity for your new business and then they will handle the entire process, including creating and filling all business formation documents correctly.
2. Dealing With Common Legal Issues On Your Own vs. Having an Attorney Help and Guide You
Most new business owners need legal help with items such as negotiating vendor contracts, securing financing, drafting employee policies, reviewing office leases and a host of other common situations. Unlike LegalZoom, LegalShield’s business launch service includes 3 months of our small business legal plan that allows you to speak with your attorney on just about any issue you may come across as you start your business. Learn more below.
Price Per Month
Documents Prepared by Attorney
Documents Filled by Attorney
Legal Plan Included for 3 Months
- Phone consultation with attorney
- Legal document and contract review by attorney
- Attorney letters and phone calls on your behalf
- 25% off all other business law legal services
- Member perks with discounts on popular brands
- Unlimited time on unlimited matters
- 20 per year up to 15 pages each
- Up to 20 per year on any legal matter
- Yes You can save more than the cost of the plan
Member Discounts on Popular Brands
What LegalShield Members Are Saying
LegalShield Plans Have Been Featured In