LegalShield Recognized Excellence of U.S. & Canada Provider Law Firms Dedicated to Justice for All
ADA, Okla – September 29, 2020 – LegalShield, one of the world’s leading providers of affordable legal and identity theft protection plans, celebrated the company’s top provider law firms and attorneys in the U.S. and Canada during a virtual awards ceremony last week.
“The commitment our law firm providers and attorneys make to delivering legal counsel is the crucial factor that enables LegalShield to meet the needs of our members,” said Jeff Bell, CEO of LegalShield. “It seems only fitting that we recognize those among us that best exemplify our values, mission and purpose of creating a society that offers equal justice for all.”
Mr. Bell and Keri C. Norris, LegalShield’s Chief Legal Officer, honored the company’s affiliated law firms and attorneys with awards for superior performance and customer service. Additionally, they bestowed four Lady of Justice awards, named to reflect LegalShield’s critical mission to make justice accessible to everyone by offering affordable legal counsel when they need it.
This year’s recipients include:
- Award of Excellence, Lady of Justice –is the most prestigious annual award and recognizes the highest-ranking law firm in all areas of the service, focusing on member reviews, surveys, satisfaction of all service level requirements and consideration of the value returned to members each year as money saved or recovered for the member by the attorneys’ work. The Award of Excellence was Wagner, Falconer & Judd, Ltd. the provider firm for Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota and South Dakota. This was the second year in a row that this honor was bestowed upon the firm.
- Member’s Choice Award, Lady of Justice –recognizes the law firm that maintains the highest “net promoter score” from actual members and their surveys. This is the “voice of the customer award” and was awarded to Davis Miles McGuire Gardner, PLLC, serving as the provider firm in Arizona and New Mexico.
- Outstanding Service, Lady of Justice –recognizes the firm that maintain excellent performance scores and exceeds expectations of LegalShield by consistently meeting all service level agreements for timeliness, responsiveness, customer service and more. This year, the Outstanding Service Award was awarded to Lisle Rutledge, P.A. the provider law firm in Arkansas.
- Difference Maker, Lady of Justice –recognizes the firm that saved and/or recovered their members the most money per the state membership. This is determined as the firm whose actions or legal work directly return money to the members or saved the members money. For 2019, this Difference Maker award was awarded to Deming, Parker, Hoffman, Campbell & Daly the provider law firm in Georgia.
- Referral Firm of the Year, Lady of Justice Award – was awarded to Imhoff & Associates, PC (National). The referral firm is recognized for its service of LegalShield members across the United States and support of all provider law firms in the LegalShield network. Imhoff & Associates, PC, based in California, works to serve LegalShield members in all 50 states.
- Supervising Attorney of the Year, Lady of Justice Award –recognizes the one individual attorney in all LegalShield provider law firms who leads the firm and the LegalShield practice with excellence. The Supervising Attorney of the year recognized outstanding attitude, superior leadership skills, customer service skills, individual performance within their firm, and overall performance with LegalShield and its members. For 2019, the Supervising Attorney of the Year was Yalissa Alfaro of Spanish Legal Group, LLP (National).
- Administrator of the Year, Lady of Justice Award –recognizes the one individual team member or staff in all LegalShield provider law firms who leads the firm and the LegalShield practice with excellence. The Administrator of the year recognizes outstanding attitude, superior leadership skills, customer service skills, individual performance within their firm, and overall performance with LegalShield and its members. For 2019 the award was presented to Darlene Vick of Merrit, Webb, Wilson & Caruso, PLLC the provider firm for North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
- Emergency Access Attorney of the Year, Lady of Justice Award – which recognizes the single outstanding attorney across the LegalShield network who provides LegalShield members with “emergency” assistance 24/7/365. For 2019 this was awarded to Glen Habas of Parker Stanbury, LLP, in California.
“LegalShield’s dedicated provider law firms and their attorneys are solely focused on continuously delivering best in class legal advice and customer service to all our members at a price point that makes access to justice available to anyone who needs it,” added Ms. Norris. “In 2019, our firms received nearly 2 million requests for services, saving or recovering approximately 20 million for our LegalShield Members. Each firm and each attorney in our network excel and it is privilege to recognize the best of the best of the group.”
About LegalShield and IDShield
A trailblazer in the democratization of affordable access to legal protection, LegalShield is one of North America’s largest providers of online legal subscription plans covering more than 4.4 million people. Its IDShield identity theft solution for individuals and families has more than one million members. LegalShield and IDShield serve more than 141,000 businesses. In addition, over 40,000 companies offer LegalShield and IDShield plans to their employees as a voluntary benefit. Both legal and identity theft plans start for less than $25 per month. For more information about LegalShield, visit: https://www.legalshield.com/ or for more information about IDShield, visit: https://www.idshield.com/.
Doug Donsky (ICR, Inc.)