What’s Included in Your Legal Plan?
LegalShield’s Individual & Family Plan provides all the legal help you need, anytime and anywhere. As a member, you will be connected with an established provider law firm who can provide assistance with a variety of personal legal situations for a low monthly rate.
Expert Legal Advice
We have long-standing partnerships with provider law firms throughout the country. Simply schedule a phone meeting through our easy-to-use app and, within hours, speak to a highly qualified lawyer. Our legal experts are licensed to practice in every state with an average of 22 years of experience.
Connect with verified lawyers in minutes, 24/7. Your on-call membership can save you hundreds every time you use it.
- Consult on any personal legal issue, even pre-existing ones
- Includes preparation and review of legal documents (up to 15 pages each)
- 24/7/365 emergency access
Protect yourself and your loved ones with an estate plan. Your legal plan provides access to a qualified attorney to walk you through the process at no additional cost.
- Standard will preparation with annual reviews and updates
- Living will/physicians directive preparation also with annual reviews and updates
- Preparation of financial powers of attorney and durable powers of attorney.
Real Estate Services
Whether you’re buying, selling, or renting LegalShield’s provider firms provide expert real estate services to help ensure success throughout the process.
Family legal matters can be stressful and exhausting. Your provider firm will provide the experience to help secure the best possible outcome.
- Representation for uncontested adoptions, uncontested name changes, and uncontested divorces, separations & annulments
- Prenup agreement preparation and review
- Assistance with child custody cases, custody disputes, visitation issues, and parental rights issues.
Your personal legal plan protects every aspect of your life. Feel empowered and gain peace of mind knowing your provider firm is there for you for any legal matters that may happen down the road.
- Help with motor vehicle and driving needs including traffic tickets, accidents, criminal charges, and driver’s license maintenance & reinstatements
- Representation and defense at trials for civil suits
- Assistance with IRS audits, investigations or examinations of your tax return
- Advice and consultations for credit issues
- 25% off hourly rates for any additional legal needs not included in your monthly fee
If you’d like more details about all the features and benefits of our personal legal plan, visit our coverage and pricing page.
For out-of-state legal matters and specific areas of law, your business is entitled to three 30-minute phone consultations per year with an experienced Provider Law Firm. Further services required beyond the telephone consultation will be provided at a discounted rate of 10% – 25% from the provider lawyer’s standard hourly rate.
|• International Law |
|• Trademark |
• Intellectual Property
|• Non-domestic Legal Issues in Canada|
Customize Your Plan
There’s no such thing as “one size fits all,” especially when it comes to legal needs. So we made it easy for you to customize your coverage by offering optional supplements that can be added to your Individual & Family Legal Plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a pre-paid legal plan and how does it work?
Using the plan is as simple as signing up and contacting our team. Once you’re a member, customer support will connect you with an independent lawyer in your area who specializes in the specific legal issue with which you need help. Also, you can download our super simple app to quickly access your legal benefits and member perks anytime.