Estate Planning Made Easy & Affordable
Estate planning can be confusing. LegalShield makes it easy to understand. Our attorneys can create your Will, Living Will and Power of Attorney for a fraction of the typical cost.
A LegalShield Plan is just $24.95 per month, and covers you, your spouse & your children.
Clear up Any Confusion Around Estate Planning
Estate planning goes beyond having a basic Will. For example, a Living Will allows you to dictate the medical care you receive should you become incapacitated. The first step is to figure out exactly what elements your plan should contain. Here is a list of the most common documents.
- Last Will & Testament
- Living Will
- Advance Directive
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Healthcare Power of Attorney
A LegalShield membership allows you to speak with an estate planning attorney to determine what your plan should include and ask questions to clear up any confusion.
Get a Great Estate Plan Without the Hassle
You can download and wrestle with online forms by yourself or you can pay a small monthly fee for a LegalShield membership and have an attorney create the documents for you. It’s far less stressful.
- All LegalShield plans include an attorney drafted Will, Living Will and Power of Attorney.
- If you have existing documents, your attorney can review them and provide feedback.
- Need more exotic planning? You can work with your attorney for 25% off their standard rates.
Anyway you slice it, working with LegalShield to create a comprehensive estate plan will save you a ton of time and money. Also, you'll rest easy knowing that your documents were created correctly.
A Worry Free Way to Keep Your Documents up to Date
One of the few things you can count on is that life is always changing. With a LegalShield membership, your estate plan can keep pace.
- As long as you’re a member, you are entitled to have your attorney review your estate plan documents and update them once each year.
- If you have questions about your estate plan (or any other legal issue) you can call your attorney for advice and consultation on an unlimited number of matters.
- Should you need your attorney to write letters or make phone calls on your behalf to handle any legal issues, it’s included in your membership.
A Legal Plan is the Easy, Affordable Solution
Estate Planning can be confusing, complicated, and even a little embarrassing.
Save time, save money, and protect yourself and your family by working with LegalShield.
LegalShield Legal Plan
- Get a Will in 5 business days or less
- Get access to an entire law firm in your state
- Attorneys average of 22 years experience
- Legal Plans start at $24.95/Month
- Annual Will updates included at no extra charge
- Get Advice & Consultation on Unlimited Legal Matters, Contract Review, Letters & Calls on your Behalf and more in addition to Estate Planning Services.
Find an Attorney Yourself
- Wait weeks or months for your Will to be completed
- Take your chances on quality and experience
- Spend $1,500 - $2,000
- Pay extra for updates & changes
- Pay out of pocket for other legal services
Frequently Asked Questions
The average attorney in the US charges between $150 - $400 per hour. If you use your membership for even just a few hours a year you could easily save over $1000. If you have a bunch of small legal issues or one rather complicated issue, you can easily save multiple thousands of dollars over hiring an attorney directly. Not to mention the stress you’ll save by having an attorney on call instead of trying to handle legal issues yourself. Also, the attorneys in our network often help our members recover thousands of dollars of damages or avoid thousands of dollars in fees over what they would have experienced had they tried to resolve the legal issue themselves. Obviously every member and usage situation is different, but when used correctly, your membership can easily save significant amounts of money. Not to mention savings from our member perks.
You can use your plan as soon as your membership application is reviewed and your account is set up. The review process takes 12 - 24 hours (or less) from the moment you purchase your plan (on regular business days). Once accepted, you can be in contact with an attorney in 4 hours or less and begin to use the plan benefits and member perks outlined in the membership agreement right away.
Instead of paying an attorney by the hour, you pay a small monthly fee (starting at $24.95) and get a huge variety of legal services without a huge legal bill. Services like consultation with an attorney, document review, preparation of a Will and defense at civil trials are included as standard benefits. Just using the plan once can save you thousands of dollars.